Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home sweet home

Dear Marly,

I miss you. And let's admit it: I'm a bit jealous too. You're in Japan, seeing exciting new things and meeting awesome new people, and I'm... still here. Same old town, same old school and friends. And I know that life won't change that much until next year, when I'll go to Utrecht (hopefully). And even though I know there are lots of things to look forward to, this year doesn't seem half as exciting as other years. I guess I'm just done with high school.

I want to be a singer and tour the world.
I want to be an explorer and see the wonders of this planet.
I want to be a poet and live in a tree house.
I want to be Martha Jones and walk the earth. 

Sometimes, social interaction scares and tires me. I love my friends but sometimes I feel so awkward and unhappy. With you, conversation never feels forced or uncomfortable. And that's something I miss. Thank god there's skype! But really, sometimes it seems like the whole world is turning against me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Love, Suze

No comments:

Post a Comment